Wednesday, 7 December 2011
Being a supporter of PTI, I have reservations about the possible inclusion of Khursheed Kasuri in PTI!!
Being a supporter of PTI I want to express one of my reservations!!
I cannot match Imran Khan and PTI’s collective intellect but I don’t want to see Khursheed Mehmood Kasuri in PTI.
I hope even if Khursheed Kasuri becomes a member of PTI, he will not be given ticket in elections.
REASONS!!
1. Khursheed Kasuri was defeated and rejected in the last elections on a seat where he used to win easily. His people rejected him.
WHY SHOULD PTI ACCEPT SUCH A PERSON WHO WAS REJECTED??
2. I am a supporter of Imran Khan’s education policy of “UNIFORM EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM”, but Khursheed Mahmood Kasuri ‘s wife is the founder of Beaconhouse schools and university and Khursheed Mahmood Kasuri is a member of board of directors there.
WOULDN’T THE INCLUSION OF KHURSHEED MAHMOOD KASURI IN PTI RESULT IN “CONFLICT OF INTEREST” AND MAY EVEN OBSTRUCT IMPLEMENTATION OF “UNIFORM EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM”??
NOTE: I have raised these questions because I don’t want Imran Khan to fail, I am really concerned. Lastly I support the inclusion of Shah Mehmood Qureshi in PTI, that will give PTI a boost in Southern Punjab and some of Sindh also. I would also encourage the inclusion of Marvi Memon and Azam Sawati, if they join PTI. But, I want PTI to consider the cosequences of the inclusion of Khursheed Mahmood Kasuri and then decide accrdingly!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment